Thursday, August 6, 2009

Waaa...Dear GoD PleaSe HeLp..I'm so ConfUsEd!!

Owh..wouldnt it be easy if life was a burger, or a gule2. Whatever choice you make, whether u eat it or not whould not make such a significant difference. But yes I know for a fact that life is exactly the opposite of that. HAISHHHHHHHHHH....

Kayhlaaa..ape yang saye confusekan? Ape lagi yang yag biase fresh grad mcm saye confuse..Nak sambung study ke nak keje? Kalau nak keje..keje masuk oil and gas ke, keje kilang (intel@SONY@agilent and the list goes on..).kalau nak sambung study, course ape yang hot and marketable? waduh2..nie yang susah jadi org flexible tau..

Kalau u campak saye kat mane2 pun, i'll do my best tak kesah laa bende tue minat saye ke tak..because to me its your work so its your responsibility. But going with the flow has major drawbacks, which is you dont know what to do when it comes to making important choices.

During this recession period, I've been blessed with a few job offers. oooooo opportunity....why do you come knocking all at once huh? (aish..tb2 rase mcm tak bersyukur)..Im just whining and complaining sbb I betul2 confuse.

Lg2...i tak bleh tanye org yang kenal my strengths and weaknesses..the person who believes in me most..my beloved arwah ibu...

Dear God, please give this confused servant ur guidance...amin...



No comments:

Post a Comment